PDF File download: Open PDF file
+ Tour duration: 1 Day.
+ Start: 8:30AM.
+ Return: 4:30PM~5:00PM.
8:30 We pick you up from your hotel to Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 kilometers away from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam.
- It is legendary for its 220 kilometer-long tunnel system and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners to visit.
- The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery is home to ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road.
- You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage all over the area caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
- The remnants in Cu Chi are evidence of the fierce battle that took place.
- You will even have chance to fire an AK-47, M16 or M30 gun.
12:00PM Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit The Reunification Palace Also known as the Independence Palace, the Reunification Palace is the symbolic site of the end of the Vietnam War during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, when the North Vietnamese Army tank number 843 crashed through the gates of what was at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- Visit War Remnant Museum. Housed in a former United States administration building and formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, the War Remnants Museumis the most popular museum of Ho Chi Minh City. It gathers a collection of the machinery, weapons, photos, and documentation of Vietnam’s wars.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Sai Gon Central Post Office. Located next to each other and right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City,Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office are two of the best highlights of old Saigon architecture.
- Visit Pink Church- Tan Dinh Church Saigon is a Romanian-style church in Ho Chi Minh City, where you can see intricate Gothic and Renaissance elements that have managed to survive Vietnam's turbulent ... Nearby the gate are two massive bell towers, while the bright pink church is fitted with three beautifully-decorated Italian marble altars.
5:00PM The tour will finish and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel.
- Transfers by private car.
- Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees.
- One bottled water/pax.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuities (optional).