- Located in the town of Tay Ninh, the Cao Dai Temple is the main center of Caodaism, an intriguing and colorful indigenous religion mixing Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Roman Catholicism and venerating western icons like Victor Hugo, William Shakespeare and Joan of Arc.
- The Cu Chi tunnels is of a vast and ingenious network of underground tunnels. The tunnels connects living and cooking areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers but also hundreds of trap doors. It had played a strategic role in the resistance of the Vietnamese revolutionary fighters during the ‘American War’ and helping them to control a large rural area around Ho Chi Minh City.
07:45AM Departing from your hotel to Cao Dai Temple where daily Mass is held by Cao Dai’s followers at noon. Cao Dai is the combination of Confucianism, Christianity, Taoism and Buddhism. Afterward, have lunch at a nearby restaurant.
02:00PM Arriving at Cu Chi tunnels (Ben Dinh) and proceeding to an underground hut to watch a short video and presentation about Cu Chi tunnels before having a real hand-on experience of what it took to live in the tunnels. Afterward, test tasting the steamed tapioca rootwhich is the main staple food in Cu Chi during the war. For those interested, there is an opportunity to fire off an AK47 or MK16 with real ammunitions at the nearby shooting range.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 03 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 05 to under 12 years old: 100% adult price.
- - Pick up and drop off at hotel.
- - Lunch.
- - Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- - English/Chinese speaking guide.
- - Entrance fees.
- - One bottled water.
- - Personal expenses.
- - Beverage.
- - Gratuities (optional).
- - VAT & Service charges.