- Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral 圣母教堂 and the Central Post Office邮政局 built between 1877 and 1883 by renowned designer Gustav Eiffel.
- Visit the Opera House. From a bomb shelter to housing the parliamentary Lower House, the Opera House has had an interesting history.
- Visit Pink Church圣母教堂. Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is a church built during the French colonial period in the 1880s when Vietnam was part of French Indochina.
- Visit the Reunification Palace 独立宫, once a symbol of the South Vietnamese Government.
12:00 Enjoy Vietnamese lunch 午餐吃越南河粉 at a local restaurant.
- Visit the War Remnants Museum 战争博物馆. The museum contains displays of military aircraft, weaponry and many photographs – some that are quite graphic in nature.
- Head to Cholon the city’s Chinatown and Thien Hau Pagoda 天后宫 which is dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea. With intricate friezes, carved tableaus and impressive incense coils make for some great photos.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh City Hall and Coffee Apartment 咖啡馆 and enjoy Vietnamese speacial coffee.
4:30PM After city tour, we will transfer you to your hotel.
You have free time in evening to explore HCM City.
CHILDREN POLICY 小孩政策
- Under 5 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 05 to under 07 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 07 to under 10 years old: 75% adult price.
TOUR INCLUSIONS 行程包括
- Lunch 午餐
- Transfers by private car 私人车
- English SpeakingTour Guide 导游
- Entrance fees 门票
- Minaral water 矿泉水
TOUR EXCLUSIONS 行程不包括
- Personal expenses 个人支出
- Beverage 饭馆饮料
- Gratuities (optional) 消费 （不必要）